Export Training Network
The California Export Training Network was launched on January 10, 2020. It is a multi-organizational partnership focused on expanding the state’s exports and export training efforts. Our goal is to promote, support, and increase the number of California exporters in all regions of California by providing export training in conjunction with stakeholder partners. Network partners will work collaboratively to support California businesses and regional economies with their international aspirations.
Export Training Network Members:
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC)
- Economic Development Collaborative (EDC), Ventura County
- Fresno Center for International Trade Development
- Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship, CSU San Bernardino
- Northern California World Trade Center
- Butte College Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- North Coast Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Tuolumne County Economic Development Department
- World Trade Center San Diego
For questions or to request to join the California Export Training Network, please contact:
Deputy Director of International Affairs and Trade
California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
This calendar includes details on upcoming export trainings.